Need a hand on your way to the win? Read up on Powerplays, Blockers and other useful FAQs that will help you on your Bingo Adventure.
1. How do I save my progress?
2. How do I improve Trophy Bingo’s performance on my Android Device?
- Install Clean Master from Google Play (over 10 million downloads!) to help keep your device free of junk and running smoothly.
- Free up device memory by closing unnecessary apps running in the background. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Downloaded, then tap on the application you want to stop and select ‘Force Stop’.
- Free up storage memory on your device by uninstalling apps that you no longer need. You can do this by opening the Launcher (Android’s app view),then press and hold the app(s) you want to delete. You can also free up memory by removing or transferring videos and pictures from your device.
- Make sure your Android version is up to date by going to Settings > About, and then checking for software updates.
Please note that Trophy Bingo runs best on Android devices that meet the following minimum specifications:
- 1GB RAM
- Android Operating system: 4.1 (Jellybean)
Meeting these specs does not guarantee optimal playability. Please note that some devices may not be designed to play Trophy Bingo.
Please note that there are many different Android devices out there with different UI/settings menus and formats. Procedures and visuals may be different depending on the type of the device and the OS.
3. How do I improve Trophy Bingo’s performance on my Apple Device?
Free your device memory regularly by closing applications that you are not using. In order to do this:
1. Try turning off your device, then turning it on again and re-opening Trophy Bingo.
1. Double tap the ‘Home’ (square) button on your device;
2. A list of all applications running in the background will now be visible;
3. Swipe the applications upwards in order to close them;
4. When all applications have been closed, launch the game again.
A lack of storage space can also result in crashes or slowness.
To see the storage space used on your device, please go to Settings > General and check the part highlighted in the image below:
If needed, you can create free space by removing unused applications. If you wish to delete old applications that you no longer use, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Go to your device’s home screen by using its home button.
2. Locate any application you wish to remove. Tap and hold it until it begins to wiggle.
3. You should then see a small X in the upper left hand corner of the app’s icon.
4. Tap on the icon, and agree to delete the app.
5. Tap the home button.
Please note that our games run on devices that only meet the following minimum specifications:
- 1 GB RAM
- Apple Operating System: 6.0
4. How do I contact support?
Alternatively, if you are having an issue in-game, Trophy Bingo has a built in feedback button in the Options menu. Simply open the menu, press the ‘Report an Issue’ button and write a description of the problem. We’ll help you ASAP!
1. What is the story of Trophy Bingo?
Together with Goldie, find her friends and rescue them from Earnest. Each time you complete the Bingo objectives and win a level, you receive an item that will bring you one step closer to rescuing the captured dogs. Collect all the items, free the dogs and band together to save the others.
- Play Bingo or spin the Wheel to unlock new dogs and Chapters.
- Gather collection items associated with a specific dog in order to rescue it.
- Rescue special dogs with Powerplay abilities that can be brought into gameplay to help you win the level.
2. How do I select a level?
3. How do I select my Powerplays?
4. How do I play Bingo?
Each Bingo card is divided into 25 spaces, in 5 rows and 5 columns. The center square of each card is a free space and is already daubed. The columns are labeled BINGO and each of the squares are randomly numbered from 1 – 75. In the center of the screen Bingo balls are called, each showing a letter and a number underneath (i.e. G20, I15 or N75). Your goal is to daub (mark) each of the squares on your card that match the number shown on the Bingo balls. Score a BINGO by marking off the 4 corners on a card, or a straight, vertical, or diagonal line with 5 numbered spaces.
5. How do I call Bingo?
6. How many Cards can I play with?
7. What are pattern Bingos?
8. What are Bingo combos?
9. What is a Mystery Ball?
10. What is the Wheel?
11. What do diamonds do?
You can use your diamonds to:
- Buy more Bingo Cards to Play
- Buy more Treats.
- Buy collection items.
- Spin the Wheel for a chance to win collection items, or find a Dog!
- Buy more bingos if you run out in a particular level so that you can continue playing.
12. How many Chapters are in the game?
1. I’m on a phone, why can’t I play with 4 cards?
2. The game keeps crashing on my Android device?
3.The game keeps crashing on my Apple device?
4. I can’t beat this bingo level what am I doing wrong?
I paid for something and I never got it!
6. I got a bad bingo, what does that mean?
1. What are blockers?
2. What are different blockers?
3. How do you clear Sand, Mud, Grass and Ice Blockers?
4. How do you clear Tennis Balls?
5. How do you clear Discs?
1. What are collection items?
2. What happens when I collect all the items in a collection?
3. How do I get collection items?
- Getting 3-stars on a Level.
- Winning the item by spinning the Wheel.
- Requesting the item and receiving it from your friends as a Gift
1. What are Powerplays?
2. What are treats?
3. How do I fill my Powerplay meter?
4. What dogs give you power plays?
5. What are the different types of Powerplays?
6. What are automatic Powerplays?
7. What are active Powerplays?
8. What are wait Powerplays?
9. What are helper dogs?
10. What are the different skills Helper Dogs unlock?
1. How do I get bonuses?
2. What is a Spin bonus?
3. What is a Score bonus?
4. What is a Powerplay Meter bonus?
5. What is a bomb bonus?
6. What is an instant bingo bonus?
1. How do I get Daily Rewards?
2. How do I get more Daily Rewards?
3. What can I get for daily rewards?
- Free spins on the Wheel
1. What are lucky numbers?
Please note that you cannot select duplicate Lucky Numbers on the same Card. (E.g. You cannot have 2 B1 numbers on the same card). Furthermore, there are no increased odds of Lucky Numbers being called.